Best Salad Dressing

Rob and I haven't purchased a single bottle of salad dressing since we got married. This is partially because he prefers oil & vinegar to anything else, but also because I've seen nary an ingredient label on one of those things that wasn't dubious. And, I'm cheap.

When we harvested our first homegrown salad greens, it seemed like a special occasion, so I made some homemade dressing. I got the recipe from "Forks Over Knives"--a book related to the documentary.

3 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
2 Tbsp brown or Dijon mustard
1 Tbsp maple syrup.

Whisk, and eat!

 It's really delicious, I was surprised how good, actually. You can keep it in a glass jar, in the fridge for as long as your bottle of mustard or maple syrup could stay in--months. on. end.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design in CSS by TemplateWorld and sponsored by SmashingMagazine
Blogger Template created by Deluxe Templates