1. I am trying perpetual broth for the first time this week. I got a big chunk of beef marrow (or knuckle?) bone and stuck it in water with onion and lovage on high in the slow cooker for about 24 hours. Then I took some broth out and added more water. You can do this for several days in a row, I hear, and always have fresh broth.
2. It's summer, so I have my vase garland up with flowers and plant cuttings.
3. I tried acupuncture for the first time ever today. It exceeded my expectations. I felt so relaxed leaving, and have continued to have an acute sense of well-being all day. The doctor was also very kind and knowledgeable. I had 6 wee little needles in--a couple on my feet, a couple on my fingers, and one in my forehead. I'll be back. (It helps we have a new little sliding-scale community clinic within walking distance of my house. I love this town).
0 comments:
Post a Comment