Necessity is the mother.

Pacifier Clips
I have a binky-lover on my hands, and these leashes help keep track, and keep clean, those precious little pacis. We bought some glow-in-the-dark pacifiers this time; they are a truly brilliant invention. They glow for hours! I hope whoever invented those was awarded some type of humanitarian prize. 

I have a perpetual drooler on my hands, and it gets his shirts soaked. I had one store-bought bandana bib, which I used to trace the correct shape. I used part of an old flannel bedsheet for the backing, and quilting cotton for most of the fronts. I used a snap setter for the first time, which is easier than I thought it would be. I'm glad to be using my my fabric stash, especially when I get to spend so much time looking at these prints each day.

1 comments:

Andrea said...

The bird fabric is exquisite. :)

Post a Comment

 

Design in CSS by TemplateWorld and sponsored by SmashingMagazine
Blogger Template created by Deluxe Templates