Here and there projects


I attempted to make some baby-leg socks from old mismatched sock I had, they look pretty weird. 


I bought these capris at a yard sale, but they were too tight around the calves so I slit them and added pieces of old doilies. I won't be able to put them on for a while, we'll see. 


This is a postpartum tincture brewing; I got the recipe from Modern Alternative Mama. It's supposed to help with after-pains. I started it with just barely enough time; it is WAY cheaper to make your own rather than buy pre-made version from Trilight Health. I am using their Labor Prep solution right now, which has raspberry leaf and some other herbs, but I will have to amend it with tea too, since the tiny $15 bottle won't get me through the whole month. Too bad I didn't think to make a prenatal tincture ahead of time; it takes 8 weeks to cure. The end part of this business really sneaks up on you. 


I am enormous. 36 1/2 weeks. 

1 comments:

Andrea said...

Good luck with your tinctures! I love that word.

Your smile is radiant. :)

Post a Comment

 

Design in CSS by TemplateWorld and sponsored by SmashingMagazine
Blogger Template created by Deluxe Templates