I've been having a burst of creative energy lately, and while many things are unphotographed and currently tied up in my sleeping child's room, I thought I should start capturing my projects again.
So here's a couple.
Flannel llama dress I made for L. last winter and it was too big. Now it fits. I will probably change the buttons, these look not quite right to me.
Also, I've had this tattered old Grandmother's Flower Garden quilt for years as well as this pinky-beige La-Z-Boy. I finally decided to use some upholstery screw-tacks to secure it down so I can appreciate the quilt and perk up my chair. I will probably sew doilies to the arms so I can appreciate those too, but I haven't gotten around to it yet.
8 months ago
1 comments:
Yay, I'm so glad to see a new post from you! :-D
Post a Comment