My First Quilt.

 My little sister wed her beau this last weekend. My mom put this on their bumper before they left for Michigan.

I made J. & S. a quilt for their wedding present. At Reba it is tradition for many people to create and contribute a "square" which is then compiled into a masterpiece. I think that's awesome! Everyone deserves a wedding quilt, but since my family is CRC and not Mennonite, that doesn't happen. Jessye told me they like red and earth tones, so this is what I made. I think it took about 2 months--sometimes working feverishly for the better part of my day--and sometimes not touching it for a whole week. I enjoyed the process though, and would like to made another!
Here is the finished project:

1 comments:

Gina said...

you did a great job on the quilt

Post a Comment

 

Design in CSS by TemplateWorld and sponsored by SmashingMagazine
Blogger Template created by Deluxe Templates