Paperwork

You wouldn't know it by this blog, but I've actually been doing a fair amount of crafting lately. Someday I'll find time to photograph and post about those projects.

For now, I'll tell you that part of my House Manager duties this week included purchasing Christmas presents for my residents. This was excellent, as "gifts" are one of my primary love languages.  I really enjoyed it. However, I wanted to make the most of the $10/person I was allotted, and didn't want to cut into that by spending money on wrapping paper. Instead, I used the egregious STACK of Target Fresh  fold-out flyers littering our doorstep to wrap the gifts. The sheets have lots of red and colorful photos of fruit, with a little white address spot to write the recipient's name in. They are also quite large when unfolded (1' 1/2 x 1' 3/4). It's not the most sophisticated-looking thing, but it's festive and sufficient!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design in CSS by TemplateWorld and sponsored by SmashingMagazine
Blogger Template created by Deluxe Templates