Pudding on the ritz.

We have been out of chocolate chips for a week, which are usually what I nibble if I have a chocolate craving. Today, I found this recipe for Superfood Chocolate Pudding on a blog called Stir It Up!
.
 
By a stroke of extreme fortune, we happened to have half an avocado in the house, and I made it.
  • 1/2 c. whole plain yogurt
  • 2 tsp chia seeds
  • 1/2 avocado
  • 2 tbsp raw honey
  • 1/2 c. frozen blueberries
  • 4 tbsp. cocoa powder.
  • 1 tbsp coconut oil
Blend, and it's instantly pudding. Enough for two servings...or one meal. Maybe the naughtiest breakfast ever...yet with a better nutritional profile than a bowl of cereal?

It's so tasty! A more complex flavor than sugar-and-milk pudding. And very filling.

I'm going to go look for sales on avocados....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design in CSS by TemplateWorld and sponsored by SmashingMagazine
Blogger Template created by Deluxe Templates