I feel very cheated not to have any summer break from school this year. In fact, directly following an sturdy spring semester, I have a 7 week intensive summer term, before jumping headlong into internship. I need a break! I want to forget the books and make some crafts!
Church is having a bazaar fundraiser next week where you can sell handmade wares and donate 30% of profits to the quilter's guild. So, I started sewing baby bonnets. It's so fun, but now I can't make myself sit with my textbooks, I want to keep making them!
I can stop long enough to go to the garden, however. Rob and I put in 2.5 solid hours today, and it feels so good to look at our work. Now we just sit back and let the plants do their magic. (Today we added bean starts, beet starts, roma seedlings, a zucchini, radish and turnip seeds).
8 months ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment