Sugar Free Challenge--Day 4 and 5

This is getting easier! Day 4 (yesterday) was the first without sugar cravings. I had some very interesting conversations, which I think might have played a part in that somehow--distraction or intrigue. I learned that sugar forces the release of feel-good neurotransmitters, so I think maybe those good brain chemicals got released from conversation instead!

Today is Day 5 and I find myself eating a lot of cheese because I like it, it's quick, and it has lots of fat and protein that, like sweet things, are also pleasing to eat.

One bummer about avoiding sugar is that is not much in coffee shops is kosher. Except tea, which is fine, but I have that at home. And I don't patronize coffee shops much anyway, but I do walk by and enjoy thinking that I could have raspberry mocha. But now I see the sign and realize I couldn't have it--and that's just a bummer.

Only 2 days to go!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design in CSS by TemplateWorld and sponsored by SmashingMagazine
Blogger Template created by Deluxe Templates